The definition of low testosterone varies depending on who you talk to, but generally speaking, any levels below 300 ng would be considered low. However, testosterone levels can also vary quite a bit based on your age, activity level and even the time of day. For these reasons, it is often best to meet with a doctor and get lab tested so you can see exactly what your testosterone levels are and determine if they’re in the optimal range.
Low testosterone is most commonly caused by age, physical inactivity, diet and genetics that reduce the production of endogenous testosterone within the body. However, some other factors, such as stress, can also play into this problem, so make sure you take a good look at all areas of life before making any decisions about treatment options. One of the treatment options is taking a nugenix total t testosterone supplement. But the first question comes up to mind is that Is nugenix total t safe?
Signs And Symptoms Of Low Testosterone
Five signs which you can look to see if you have a low testosterone level in the body.
- One of the best signs of low testosterone is excessive weight gain. You often see weight gain in postmenopausal women and men, but in men, however, it can indicate that they have low testosterone. Obese men often have low testosterone levels as well.
- Another common symptom among low testosterone men is gender confusion and discomfort. If you’re feeling sluggish and want to avoid social situations as much as possible, then you might have a problem with low testosterone.
- You May Have Low Testosterone if you always feel tired and can’t seem to find the energy for regular activities like going for a run every morning.
- You no longer enjoy anything like social gatherings or good food. Instead, you’ve noticed that you’re becoming increasingly irritable and impatient with those around you.
- You can’t concentrate on the task at hand and find it difficult to focus on simple tasks, let alone more in-depth activities like studying for an exam or getting ahead at work.
If you recognize any of these symptoms of low testosterone, then there’s a good chance that you’re suffering from this problem. And your body isn’t producing enough testosterone to perform basic functions like feeling energetic and taking care of yourself properly.
How To Fix Low Testosterone Problems?
One of the ways to treat low testosterone problems is to buy testosterone online. Hormone boosting supplements are a supplement that may contain substances such as DHEA, pregnenolone, and other hormones. These supplements are used by those who feel their hormone levels are below the recommended level. Among such testosterone boosters, one is nugenix total t, and the company claims that it is safe and helpful in increasing the level of testosterone in men.
Unfortunately, signs of low testosterone are often overlooked. Many people in the world don’t take them seriously enough. Men can develop symptoms without any diagnosis, so you should rush to the hospital if you feel like you have low testosterone. It’s time for men to seek help for their low testosterone levels and start feeling better about them.